Do you have a knack for numbers? Do you have dreams of Excel files?
Do you find your creativity when you open up a spreadsheet?
NextPage is looking to hire a full-time Accounting Specialist to support our current finance team with Accounts Payable processing, purchase order resolution, invoicing, and Accounts Receivable. This position is responsible for processing and submitting all billing for the company. Contribute to the maintenance of various forms of accounting data that relate to billing, a/p, and a/r, and provide support as needed to the accounting department.
- Prepare all bills and invoices and submit to clients/customers.
- Process credit memos.
- Process holds, limits for new orders.
- Daily cash reconciliation and job tickets.
- Review all stages of the billing process to ensure accuracy and prevent errors.
- Ensure contract terms regarding correct billing rates and schedules.
- Verification that proper documentation requirements are submitted for new customer/vendor/organization/location set up.
- Address customer inquiries/concerns.
- Issue monthly statements or ad-hoc per customer request.
- Customer collections on outstanding accounts.
- Prepare reports on an ad-hoc, monthly, and annual basis.
- Assist with contracts and audits.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent related field or years of job experience.
- 3+ years experience in A/P, A/R.
- 2 years experience with full-cycle billing.
- Experience with SAGE, ERP, and other accounting software.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of sales and use tax rules and regulations.
- Ability to collect, maintain and analyze data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment within tight time constraints.
- Frequently sit for long periods of time in an office environment.
- May require occasional light lifting of office supplies and materials (20lbs).
If you meet these requirements, we would love to meet you!
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer great benefits including 401(k) with matching, Paid Holidays, Flex-time Scheduling, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Long-term and Short-term Disability.
This position starts immediately!