Take your next step with NextPage.
Does this sound like you?
- You get excited when a complicated balance sheet falls right into line.
- You’re the designated Excel wizard for all confused relatives. And PDF rotator.
- You’re tired of pushing invoices or checks for companies that see you as just a number.
If you’ve proven yourself as an accounting lead (or similar position), want to support a team who supports you back, and are looking for your next move, we want to get your digits!
We are NextPage, a 130+ person strong direct marketing and printing firm that has shown consistent growth for over three decades. But we’re about more than just numbers; we are a team of innovators, leaders, and drivers supporting our families while doing what we love. But it looks like our number is off by one… we’ve been missing you!
Why work at NextPage?
NextPage is a company of ambitious, committed people who are here for the long haul. Supporting our workforce is the key to our long-term stability and success, so it’s important we invest in your future. We provide:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term & Short-term Disability
- 401k Savings Plan with matching
Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
Succeeding with us
- This is a fast-paced environment with tight time constraints, but we are a team above all; come ready to hit the ground running and nothing will stop us from getting it done!
- Problem-solving is our wheelhouse. If you have a better way of doing things, let’s get down to business.
- We’ve got a passion for data, so paying attention to detail and collecting, maintaining, and analyzing it is key.
- It’s important to have a working knowledge of Sales and Use Tax rules and regulations.
- NextPage is all about communication, be it written or verbal. Let’s talk!
Your new role
We have an opening in our Accounting Department for an Assistant Controller with at least 3 years of experience. Reporting to the Controller, you will assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines. You will identify and prevent discrepancies and help set up control systems.
Some of your daily activities include assisting on:
- Aspects of accounting management like Collections, Receivables, Payables, Taxes, reporting, etc.
- Formulation of internal controls and policies.
- Creating and managing journal entries, invoices, etc., and reconciling accounts for closings.
- Preparing budgets or forecasts, developing reports for management or regulatory bodies, and preparing financial statements.
- Identifying and resolving inaccuracies or imbalances.
- Problem-solving, process documentation, bank reconciliations, and other record maintenance.
Bring to the table
- A solid understanding of MS Office (especially Excel and Access) and accounting software (e.g. SAP, Business Works, People Soft, EFI Pace).
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or equivalent related field or years of job experience. Professional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles regulations, financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.), and data analysis and forecasting.
What you get in return
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Time Scheduling
- Free Covered Parking
Are you ready to balance the books, bring home the bacon, all the while loving what you’re doing and who you’re doing it with? Join a company with vision, growth, and stability you can count on.
NextPage, a merger between Mail Print, Graphic Services Printing, and L&L Manufacturing, offers a new dimension in communications through creative problem solving, smart data mining, and the latest technologies to get you beyond the printed page. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Key Words: Controller, Accounting Assistant Controller, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Controller, Assistant Controller, Accounting Lead