Do you thrive on helping companies maximize productivity and communication? Do your skills lie in troubleshooting and problem-solving to overcome organizational challenges? Do you want to help define and review integrated print systems?
If you are an experienced Systems Analyst who is self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to function independently, and as a key member of a project team we want to speak with you!
Reporting to the Technology Services Manager you will be able to do some of the finest work of your career with a company who values you and your skillset. Critical thinking, decision-making, and organizational skills are crucial for success. The Systems Analyst will be expected to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
A day in the life of a Business Systems Analyst looks like this;
- Basic proficiency in project management and software development methodologies, tools, and practices.
- Interfaces directly with external clients, Project Managers, Sales Executives, and senior management.
- Develops and documents all Analysis and Design phase deliverables.
- Develops the Functional Requirements and Design documentation, reviews and approves internally and externally, and delivers to Developer.
- Accountable to project milestones and agreed deadlines.
- Assists with Test Case Development, and Testing execution.
- Provides PreProd, Break Fix, and ongoing Production support for both Client and Dev Team.
- Responsible for work quality of products and processes developed for clients and company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and/or 3+ years’ experience in Information Technology and/or Software Development.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with CRM, ERP, or web applications.
- Experience in manufacturing or order fulfillment automation.
- Graphic Design skills are a plus.
This is a fulltime permanent position at NextPage with on-site requirements. Flexible/Local work arrangements once trained are feasible.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to meet you!
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting salary commensurate with experience
We offer great benefits including: 401(k) with matching, Paid Holidays, Flex-time Scheduling, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-term and Short-term Disability.
This position starts immediately!