Do you enjoy people and helping them achieve?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, growing company?
Have you been in the HR Department of a manufacturing environment and are looking for your next career move?
HR is an integral part of NextPage as the link between an organization’s management and its employees. We are hiring for a full time HR Administrative Assistant. This position involves communicating with prospective employees, working with onboarding new team members, supporting the HR Manager as well as the front-line supervisors.
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Positive Attitude, Flexibility.
- Administrative writing and reporting skills.
- Submit online job postings, shortlist candidates and schedule job interviews.
- Maintain physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, safety and medical records.
- Completes daily Time and Attendance while preparing for semi-monthly payroll processing.
- Provide outstanding customer service to employees, answering general HR questions regarding policies and procedures, and referring to specialist as needed.
- Coordinates new hire orientation and prepares packets.
- Administer employee benefit programs including health and 401K.
- Ensures HR compliance with the Department of Labor, State and Federal laws and guidelines by accurately and timely maintaining employee files and conducting periodic audits of personnel files.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and /or work equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in Human Resources.
Intermediate experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer/Google.
- Strong organizational, technology and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and analytically driven.
- HR Experience is a must.
- Knowledge of payroll systems is helpful.
- Working knowledge of HR practices including OSHA and Safety Guidelines.
- Frequently sit for long periods of time in an office environment.
- Repetitive use of hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Bending, lifting and stooping.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to meet you!
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer great benefits including: 401(k) with matching, Paid Holidays, Flex-time Scheduling, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-term and Short-term Disability.
This position starts immediately!