Are you mechanically inclined with interest in a new Entry-Level Machine Operator opportunity?
Do you have Machine Operating experience?
Are you looking for an opportunity in Print or Mailing?
Join our team at NextPage in Kansas City, MO!
Click “Apply” now!
We are hiring for both 1st and 2nd shifts:
- 1st shift: Monday to Friday 6am – 2 pm
- 2nd shift: Monday to Friday 2pm – 10pm (2nd shift has a 10% shift differential)
What you get in return:
- Starting pay is $16 per hour (remember… 2nd shift has a 10 % shift differential)
- Industry-leading benefits including 401(k) with matching, medical, dental, vision
- PTO and paid holidays off
Your new role:
As our Entry-Level Machine Operator, you will be responsible for operating the inserter line, shrink wrap machine, marker machine, and pockets.
- Check materials to be sure the right materials are to be folded, inserted, or labeled
- Stage materials for efficient, orderly processing
- Ensure high-quality standards and neatness for all work performed, and report any shortage of materials to the department manager
What you need to succeed:
You are a self-starter who is very detail-oriented and motivated.
- Have a good mechanical aptitude
- Problem solver, willing to learn, and work as a team
- Flexible and willing to work and grow in a dynamic environment
Your new company:
At NextPage, you will have the opportunity to work with the best equipment and some of the most knowledgeable people in the Printing and Mailing industry. NextPage is a 100+ person strong direct marketing firm that has shown consistent growth for over two decades. We are leaders in our segment and have solid positions in many niche industries. We are innovators, leaders, and drivers.
What you need to do now:
Click the “Apply” button!
NextPage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.