Do you have extensive Large Format Print knowledge?
Are you a Large Format Manager or Supervisor interested in a new opportunity?
Would you like to lead our Large Format Printing Department?
If so, we would love to talk to you about leading our team in Kansas City, MO!
Click “Apply” now!
What’s in it for you?
- Starting salary is $80,000+ (commensurate with experience)
- Benefits include, health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with matching and PTO
Your new role:
As Large Format Manager, you will direct single-site manufacturing operations in Large Format. You will be responsible for reviewing analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecasting data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Establish and meet production goals, develop new ideas to make production more efficient and maintain quality control
- Review operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning
- Provide leadership for problem resolution and employee relations
- Determine operations headcount needs and ensures compliance with company policies
What you need to succeed:
- Extensive knowledge of the large format process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Graphic Arts or related field, or job experience
5+ years’ experience in General Management and Printing
- Experience with sales or customer service