Do you have experience working as an Inserter Operator with Bindery & Mailing Machines and are looking for a new opportunity?
As an Inserter, Bindery & Mailing Machine Operator, do you have experience working with folders, cutters, or mailing inserters?
Does your Inserter, Bindery & Mailing experience include the ability to follow directions and work in a challenging and fast-paced environment?
For consideration, please have a minimum of 1-year of experience working with Inserter, Bindery, and/or Mailing Machines or a Production Position in a Printing and Mailing environment. And prefer USPS, UPS, FedEx experience.
Your new job:
You will operate pre-sorters, inserting and other mail machinery, both manual and computerized, and perform machine adjustments.
A day in the life of the Inserter Operator:
- Operate mailing equipment according to specifications to produce customized jobs
- Perform all mailing functions as noted on the work order
- Check materials to be sure the right materials are to be folded, inserted, or labeled
- Stage materials for efficient, orderly processing
- Ensure high-quality standards and neatness for all work performed, and report any shortage of materials to the department manager
- Sort, tie, and bag according to current postal standards
What you need to succeed:
You are a self-starter who is very detail-oriented and motivated
- One year or more experience working in a Printing or Mailing facility.
- Experience setting up and operating Mail Inserters.
- Experience setting up and operating Folders, Paper Cutters & Saddle Stitchers.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Flexible and willing to work and grow in a dynamic environment.
What you get in return:
- Starting pay is $16 to $20 per hour
- Industry-leading benefits including 401(k) with matching, paid health insurance after a 90-day waiting period, and paid time off
Your new company:
At NextPage, you will have the opportunity to work with the best equipment and some of the most knowledgeable people in the Printing and Mailing industry. NextPage is a 100+ person strong direct marketing firm that has shown consistent growth for over two decades. We are leaders in our segment and have solid positions in many niche industries. We are innovators, leaders, and drivers.
What you need to do now:
Click the Apply button!
NextPage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Key Words: Print Production, Bindery, Mailroom, Inserting, Inserter Operator, Print, Printer, Folder, Paper Cutters, Saddle Stitchers, Inkjet Operators. Production