Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, the Marketing Development Specialist (MDS) will take ownership of all marketing leads that come from our wider B2B lead generation strategy, following up on all marketing-generated leads then putting them into a nurture cadence, with the end goal of booking a meeting.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a rapidly growing team and be involved in a new strategic initiative within the NextPage Marketing team. This individual should be highly motivated and articulate, focused on new client acquisition, hard-working, has fun, team-oriented, results and goal-oriented, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and wants to be part of a winning culture.
- Follow up on inbound marketing-generated leads from the website, trade shows, and other marketing events and programs to qualify leads.
- Identify customer business needs and communicate how NextPage’s offerings can address these needs; collaborate with the Sales team on account strategy, demand generation activities, delivery plans, and results.
- Make extensive use of successful prospecting and marketing techniques to evangelize NextPage’s solutions portfolio, generate prospect interest, and provide a targeted value proposition.
- Develop an understanding of all NextPage’s technologies and solutions.
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities.
- Research identified companies that fit NextPage’s ideal customer profile and kickoff a marketing/prospecting cadence to create interest in our offerings.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, information systems, marketing, communications, or a related field of study.
- Experience in a client and/or customer service role.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and systems like Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM experience, Pardot a plus.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of how to prospect and research using common internet tools like LinkedIn, business databases like DataAxel, Database USA, or Seamless.AI.
- Motivation, drive and self-starting attitude.
- Ability to work and learn on your own, as well as on a team.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Starting salary commensurate with experience, commission opportunities.
- We offer great benefits including: 401(k) with matching, Paid Holidays, Flex-time Scheduling, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Long-term and Short-term Disability.
This is a full-time permanent position at NextPage with on-site requirements. Flexible/Local work arrangements once trained are feasible.
Starting salary commensurate with experience.
We offer great benefits including 401(k) with matching, Paid Holidays, Flex-time Scheduling, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Long-term and Short-term Disability.
This position starts immediately!