Are you a Material Handler with forklift & electric pallet jack experience looking to make $17-$20 per hour working in a climate-controlled facility?
As a Material Handler, are you looking to join a team that allows you to be innovative, lead, and drive growth?
Are you a highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we would love to talk with you!
To start the conversation, click the “Apply” button now!
Your new position:
If you join our team, you will be responsible for moving raw and finished product throughout the production floor.
- Maintain work systems, procedures, & policies within the department
- Safety & quality is the number one priority
- Move jobs from one operation to the next
- Assists in unloading & loading shipments from delivery truck/preps jobs to be shipped out for the day
- Uses dollies, forklifts, & other powered industrial equipment to transport shipments throughout the warehouse
- Assist the warehouse in picking, packing, & shipping of orders
- Fast-paced environment subject to numerous schedules & priority changes and short notice activity.
- Work effectively & efficiently under multiple deadlines & commitments.
What it takes to be successful:
- Good communication skills – listening, speaking, & understanding is very important to the job.
- Pays close attention to detail & demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Read a job ticket thoroughly, which details the requirements for each job.
- Must have forklift & electric pallet jack experience
- Strong mathematical, communication, & computer skills
- Able to manage tight & changing timelines
- Physical requirements: Twisting, turning, reaching, pulling, lifting, squatting, kneeling, and bending – up to 8 hours or more per day & regularly lift up to 50 pounds daily
What you get in return:
- The salary range is $17 to $20 per hour with industry-leading benefits.
- We provide generous PTO, Paid Holidays, Flex-Time Scheduling, 401k Savings, Profit-Sharing, Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability.
Who we are:
NextPage combines the best of technology, talent, and service from within the printing and marketing arena. The company specializes in the execution and delivery of offset printing, digital printing, data-driven multi-channel direct marketing that includes email, direct mail, and digital and social marketing, as well as complex brand marketing collateral.
NextPage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: material handler, forklift, pallet jack, loading, unloading, organizing, shipping, receiving, warehouse, production, printing, print, safety, fast-paced, forklift operator