Do you have Offset Press or Digital Press experience, looking for an entry-level opportunity?
Do you have knowledge of running unique substrates through a Press Machine?
Are you looking for an Offset Press Feeder position in a company that promotes personal growth?
If yes, join our team in the World’s largest underground business complex on the bluffs of the Missouri River!
For immediate consideration, click “Apply!” now!
Your new role:
As the Offset Press Feeder, you will be responsible for communicating with personnel in verbal and written form, learn to assist, maintain, and help print on an Offset Printing Machine, and focus on safety protocols. Being that this is an entry level position specific to press, you will also learn to assist on the Komori Press, Plating Device, and small Format Press Areas.
- Understand job related production requirements communicated through a job ticket
- Safely locate, transport, clean, and load paper/ink used in the printing workflow
- Identify safety concerns or issues immediately
- Communicate effectively with the Management personnel and other departments
- Provide continuous improvement ideas on how to improve your job
- Report time and material consumption using standard company reporting tools
- Maintenance on daily press startup, shutdown, blankets, and bottom cylinders
- Maintain a clean printing area
What it takes to be successful:
- Be available to work overtime when needed
- Foster pride in being part of a winning team, promoting personal and company growth
- Be dependable and self-motivated, problem solving, and working in a team
- Excellent communication skills
What you need to succeed:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Have entry level to average knowledge of running unique substrates through the press
- Digital or offset press experience or associated knowledge
- Meet or exceed minimum test requirements as specified by the hiring manager
- Ability to understand math, decimal points, and reading a ruler
What you get in return:
- Starting pay is $18 to $23 per hour + shift differential
- Industry leading benefits including:
- Generous PTO, Paid Holidays, Flex-Time Scheduling, 401k Savings, Profit-Sharing,
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability