Do you want to be a valued Production Lead all while working in the World’s largest underground business complex on the bluffs of the Missouri River? Are you motivated to rock your skills and be your best? We value our Production Lead for their ability to lead the Production Department to great success!
Join our team and see your future grow!
What would you be doing? This hourly position involves managing direct labor involving the production department while overseeing the workflows related to cost centers directing operators on the Production Team. That include
- Take directions daily from Supervisor or Manager
- Stage jobs as outlined
- Run quality checks
- Trouble shoot and problem solve
- Field employee questions
- Perform Inventory counts
- Comply with all OSHA safety requirements
What it takes to be successful:
- High School or equivalent
- Solid computer skills
- Fork Truck and Clamp Truck Certified
- Know how to operate machinery
What’s in it for you?
- $17hr to $20hr – depending on experience.
- PTO, Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability, 401k Savings Plan with matching and free covered
What you need to do now.
Click the apply button!
Because when you succeed, we all succeed.
Join a company with vision, growth, and stability you can count on. Apply today!
NextPage, a merger between Mail Print, Graphic Services Printing and L&L Manufacturing, offers a new dimension in communications through creative problem solving, smart data mining and the latest technologies to get you beyond the printed page. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.