Customer Service Rep | Project Manager
Are you a Project Manager or CSR with experience in the Printing industry?
As a Project Manager, do you have experience with managing Printing and Mailing projects?
Does your Customer Service experience include creating orders and relaying customer needs to production personnel?
If so, click “Apply” to join our cutting-edge marketing solutions company!
Expand your horizons while working on the latest technology and innovation in the marketing and print industry, with plenty of opportunities for training and growth.
Your new role:
As the CSR/PM, you will be responsible for supporting our company mission, while establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customer. You will be the main point of contact and will be responsible for all aspects of projects, while conveying NextPage as Subject Matter Experts within the printing and direct mail services industry.
- Accountable for meeting the monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and sales goals.
- Create and/or review estimates, work orders, purchase orders and invoices for accuracy
- Assist Account Executives(s) with on-site and community-based presentations, seminars, and education
What you get in return:
- Salary $55,000 to $65,000
- Benefits include, health, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with matching, PTO,
What it takes to be successful:
- Possess an advanced sales aptitude and be a solution seeker
- Must be computer literate and up to date on new technology
- Positive and upbeat attitude with an exceptional phone presence
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in printing, mailing, or graphic arts industries preferred
Why join the team?
You’ll expand your horizons while working with the latest technology and innovations in the marketing and print industry, with plenty of opportunities for training and growth. You will celebrate success in a creative and relaxed environment.
They will help you LEARN and EARN more.
What you need to do now:
Click the “Apply” button now!
NextPage, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer