Do you enjoy educating and leveraging insights to assist in solving real problems customers are having? Do you thrive on connecting and learning about businesses and their needs and moving leads through the sales pipeline?
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for providing qualified leads in the top part of the funnel. Responsibilities include:
- Continuously adding prospect companies to the database based on the Ideal Customer Profile and direction from his/her supervisor.
- Using a CRM system (salesforce.com) to track and manage activity.
- Experience using web meeting software.
- Using the “Account Mapping Process” to identify appropriate target contacts at the identified organizations.
- Using the “Are We a Fit Call” talk track the SDR will be able to connect with a prospect and have an appropriate conversation to gain key facts about the account.
- Reaching out to contacts via email, phone, and direct mail to engage the prospect in a fact-finding conversation.
- Setting up prospects for the rest of the sales process to support the account executive.
- Handing prospects off to the account executive and supporting the AE as needed in the relationship transfer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and/or 3+ years’ experience in Information Technology and/or Software Development.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with CRM, ERP, or web applications.
- Experience in manufacturing or order fulfillment automation.
- Graphic Design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
This is a full-time permanent position at NextPage with on-site requirements. Flexible/Local work arrangements once trained are feasible.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to meet you!
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting salary commensurate with experience
We offer great benefits including 401(k) with matching, Paid Holidays, Flex-time Scheduling, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Long-term and Short-term Disability.
This position starts immediately!