Do you have experience working with Mailing Machines or in Shipping and are looking for a new opportunity?
As a Mailroom or Shipping Associate, do you have experience working in a printing or manufacturing environment with mailing inserters, UPS Worldship, and FedEx Ship Manager Software?
Does your Shipping experience include the ability to follow directions and work in a challenging and fast-paced environment?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
To start the conversation, click the “Apply” button now!
Your new position:
If you join our company, you will be responsible for keeping accurate incoming/outgoing records & perform multi-shipping duties.
- Process multiple shipments daily utilizing various shipping methods (FEDEX Ship Manager, UPS Worldship and freight logistics).
- Wraps, boxes, skid packs, etc.
- Responsible for quality control/boxing.
- Fast-paced environment subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
- Exposure to ink and chemical fumes, and airborne particles such as paper dust and drying powder.
- Work effectively and efficiently under multiple deadlines and commitments.
What it takes to be successful:
- Forklift & Pallet Jack certification Required
- High school diploma or GED
- LTL Shipping experience a plus
- FEDEX & UPS shipment software experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Basic computer & mathematical skills required.
- Flexible and willing to work and grow in a dynamic environment
- 2-year experience working in Mailroom or Shipping.
What you get in return:
- Salary range is $15- $18 per hour and is commensurate with experience.
- We provide generous PTO, Paid Holidays, Flex-Time Scheduling, 401k Savings, Profit-Sharing, Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability.
Who we are:
NextPage combines the best of technology, talent, and service from within the printing and marketing arena. The company specializes in the execution and delivery of offset printing, digital printing, data-driven multi-channel direct marketing that includes email, direct mail, and digital and social marketing, as well as complex brand marketing collateral.
NextPage provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Print, Mailroom Associate, Shipping Clerk, Shipping, Printing, Forklift, Pallet Jack, Mailroom, boxing, shipping logistics.