Are you a critical thinker? Self-motivated? A great team player but have the ability to function independently?
Do you possess strong presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal), decision-making skills, organizational skills and live to help create and manage integrated print systems?
If you are that professional with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and clients then we want to speak with YOU!
NextPage has an opening for a Software Developer to join our team. Here is what your job entails;
- Basic proficiency in project management and software development methodologies, tools, and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in creating detailed documentation for complex projects.
- Analysis, development, and documentation of comprehensive scope for complex technology projects.
- Interface directly with external clients, Project Managers, Sales Executives, and senior management.
- Design, develop, and code complex applications in accordance with standards set by the Enterprise Architect.
- Ability to complete Unit and System Testing, and to lead and direct Pre-Prod Testing.
- Responsible for work quality of products and processes developed for clients and company.
- Develop and manage to project milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to manage external vendors and clients in accordance with the NextPage InfoSec Policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and/or 3+ years experience in Software Development.
- Intermediate MS SQL skills.
- Basic to Intermediate SSIS (SQL Server Integrations Services).
- Intermediate full-stack coding skills (C#/VB/.NET preferred).
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Basic to Intermediate Reporting experience (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Systems Analysis and Systems Architecture experience.
- Experience with Project Management tools.
- CRM and ERP experience.
This is a full-time permanent position at NextPage with on-site requirements. Flexible/Local work arrangements once trained are feasible.
If you meet these requirements, we would love to meet you!
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
We offer great benefits including 401(k) with matching, Paid Holidays, Flex-time Scheduling, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Long-term and Short-term Disability.
This position starts immediately!